Ethans Adventures

Here are some of Ethan's Adventures around the world.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Me and Papa are having some Coffee and Milk together.

 Posted by Picasa

posted by Dustin at 8:58 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • I'm throwing BIG rocks into the pond behind Leonar...
  • My Gramme bought me this Chicken and I ride it aro...
  • Me and Mommy and Daddy on the Cripple Creek train.
  • I like my cousin, Allie. Wait, no I don't. Yes I...
  • I caught a BIG fish and grandpa didn't catch ANY!
  • Me and daddy went to the mountains to ride on our ...
  • I'm working for Daddy now!
  • Me and Ethan playing at the park.
  • They're checking us out. 
  • Mommy bird just arrived after I took some close-up...

About Me

Name: Dustin
Location: Monument, Colorado, United States

Enjoy technology, digital photography, and endurance events!

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger