Ethans Adventures

Here are some of Ethan's Adventures around the world.

Monday, October 31, 2005

I like to take Papa's stick! It's MINE!

 Posted by Picasa

posted by Dustin at 8:59 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Me and Papa are having some Coffee and Milk together.
  • I'm throwing BIG rocks into the pond behind Leonar...
  • My Gramme bought me this Chicken and I ride it aro...
  • Me and Mommy and Daddy on the Cripple Creek train.
  • I like my cousin, Allie. Wait, no I don't. Yes I...
  • I caught a BIG fish and grandpa didn't catch ANY!
  • Me and daddy went to the mountains to ride on our ...
  • I'm working for Daddy now!
  • Me and Ethan playing at the park.
  • They're checking us out. 

About Me

Name: Dustin
Location: Monument, Colorado, United States

Enjoy technology, digital photography, and endurance events!

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger